We at OBS! arrange language courses in Scandinavia for you:
Learning or deepening the language with a language course in the country itself is the best way to learn a lot in a short time period. And it is a chance to really immerse yourself in the language and culture. However, it is not easy to find the right course in the jungle of the internet at a good language school in a beautifully located place at the right time and at a reasonable price. However …
We have many different language schools and offers in our program. We have visited most of the schools and providers ourselves and got an idea of the local conditions, the teachers and the contents of the language courses.
That's why we offer to help you find the course that's right for you:
- We advise you about language schools in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland.
- We suggest courses that fit your needs and conditions.
- We recommend courses that are recognized as „Bildungsurlaub“ (educational leave).
- We will help you to place in the right course.
- Upon request, we will put you in contact with former participants of the language school.
- We take care of the correspondence with the language school and pass it on to you in English.
- We book for you: you register with us and then receive the booking documents from the language school.
- … and all this at no extra cost for you!
The following criteria are relevant when choosing a suitable language course:
– summer course
– course at a different time of year
- Course duration
– weekly course
– course for several months
– individual appointments
– course in a capital city: Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Helsinki
– course in a big city: e.g. Gothenborg, Bergen or Aarhus
– course in a place close to nature
- Course type
– group course or private lessons
– couple or family course
– intensive course or vacation course
– learning in the teacher’s home
- Learning goal
– for your profession (Premium language schools)
– for study or internship
– for emigration
– for private reasons
- Language level
from A1 (beginner without previous knowledge) to C2 (fluent)
- Supporting program
– nature (e.g. hiking, fishing, skiing)
– culture (art, music, histroy etc.)
- Accommodation and meals
– in the language school
– at a hotel
– at a vacation apartment or house
– private accommodation
We are happy to provide tips and advice or you can book through the travel agency indicated on the respective page.
We work with providers in various regions, with different programs and focuses, and advise you accordingly.
Some of our partner schools offer *Premium language courses: these are demanding and high quality courses that have specially trained staff and are therefore usually somewhat more expensive. They are especially suitable for business people or people who want to study intensively.
There are no additional costs when booking a language course through OBS!
If you would like to take advantage of our free service, simply send us an e-mail with your requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.