General Terms and Conditions for the provision of language tuition by other providers
- The current price list applies.
- The completed registration form is considered to be the registration and binding booking.
- This registration will be forwarded to the language school. From there, the participant receives the contract and the invoice.
- OBS! works only as an agent and is not responsible for the course and organisation of the language courses.
- These terms and conditions are valid from 1.3.2010. Errors and changes excepted.
- The place of jurisdiction is Bamberg/Germany.
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS) which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.